Finally, a moist fudgy brownie that tastes like a doughnut and looks like it belongs in the most exquisite of bakeries.
This simple recipe is easy to follow, delicious to eat, and an easy way to impress!
For this picture we used Mini Bunt Cake pans.
However you could just as easily use a 8×8 pan for square brownies. The only change would be needing to triple the White Chocolate Glaze recipe to cover the brownie tray.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Baking Time: Between 15-50 minutes depending on the size of brownie tray
Oven Temperature: 400 degrees F
For the Brownie you will need the following:
1 Package Doctor Carbrite Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Mix
1/2 cup Coconut Oil (in place of butter called for on back of product)
1 teaspoon Water
3 eggs (these are optional, they will however give your brownies a cakier texture; as well are a great way to get in your protein for the day)
For the White Chocolate Glaze you will need:
2-3 Bars Ross White Chocolate depending on the amount of glaze you want
1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon Coconut Oil
1 8×8 square baking pan
1 9×13 rectangle baking pan
Optional: Muffin Tins will shorten your baking time, however you do need to keep a closer eye on your brownies. Depending on your Muffin Tin you may also need to find a larger second baking pan than the above 9×13 rectangle for the following steps.
1. Gather all ingredients needed.
2. If using eggs, crack all 3 eggs in a bowl and whisk enough to break the yolks.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine brownie mix, coconut oil, eggs, and water.
Using an an electric mixer beat for about 30 seconds until ingredients come together.
If mixing by hand, some people find it easier to warm the coconut oil in the microwave for 10 seconds on power level 70 to soften it; this will make it easier to combine.
4. Pour into the GREASED 8×8 baking pan or muffin tin.
5. Pour into a greased 8×8″ square baking pan and set into the larger baking pan. Pour enough hot water into the larger baking pan to come up 1″ up the side of the square pan.
6. Place both pans into the preheated oven.
7. Bake for the correct amount of time depending on your baking pan. See Below:
8×8″ Pan 40-50 Minutes
Muffin Tins 10-20 Minutes
The best way to tell if your brownies are done is by inserting a tooth pick into the center, if it comes out clean it’s done and you will have more cake like brownies. If it comes out with a little bit of batter you’re going to have fudgier brownies.
Making the White Chocolate Glaze
1. Break apart the Ross White Chocolate into a microwave safe bowl. Add the coconut oil.
2. Microwave for 10 seconds on power level 70 . Stir. Repeat x 2 stirring between each microwave. Your chocolate should be melted by now, if there are little chunks stir the chocolate mixture until they melt. DO NOT continue to microwave past this point as it is very easy to burn this chocolate.
When brownies have cooled to the touch, pour melted chocolate over top and voila! You’ve got yourself a delicious dessert that is sure to please the pickiest of eaters!
Assuming the 8×8 Brownie Recipe was used
Per serving this dessert is equal to:
38.7 Carbs – 3 g Fibre – 29 g Sugar Alcohol
= 6.7 g Net Carbs (including the glaze)
=1.5g Net Carb (without the Glaze
*Notes, Ross Chocolate contains Maltitol, which is known to have slightly laxative effects if consumed in excess. If you find you are senstive to this chocolate, any of our other chocolates including: ChocoPerfection , Rene Rey, or Lily’s Chocolates would work in its place.