- 1 bag LC-Bread Stuffing Mix (LINK), prepared
- 1 rotisserie chicken – meat removed from carcass
- 2 cups Walden Farms Alfredo Sauce (LINK)
- ½ cup low carb sour cream
- 2 cups sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Shred chicken by hand and place in an ungreased 9×12 baking dish.
- Top chicken with prepared stuffing mix.
- In a bowl, mix together the alfredo sauce and sour cream. Pour over chicken and stuffing.
- Layer the cheese over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.