- 1 12 ounce can low carb beer
- 1-1/2 cups LC-White Bread Flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup LC-White Bread Flour, for dredging
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless fish fillets
- 2 large zucchinis
- egg white
- fresh grated Parmesan
- Mix all together until light and frothy.
- Dredge fish in batter and flour.
- Fry in at least 2 inches of extra virgin olive oil or deep fry.
- For zucchini chips, cut the zucchini into fry-like strips, whip egg whites until frothy and toss with the zucchini. Roll strips in Parmesan and roast at 425°F for 25 minutes or until browned on all sides, turning once.