- 4 large or extra large eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) – cream mixed with 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 batch Dottie’s Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can(s) – red or pink salmon, drained and flaked (14-3/4 oz can)
- 4 Carb Counters Bakesquick – Biscuits, torn into soft bread crumb size pieces
- 1 Tablespoon(s) – dried dillweed or minced parsley
- 1 bunch – green onions, minced, about (1 cup)
- 2 Tablespoon(s) – butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) – lemon juice
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9″ x 12″ baking dish or 9″ cake pan or pie pan with non-stick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine eggs, cream, water and soup; stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into baking pan and bake for 50 minutes or until the mixture appears puffed, and “set”. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Makes 6 generous entree size portions. 5 net carbs each.
* can use chives , if desired, or a mixture of parsley, dill and chives. If using fresh herbs, increase to 1-1/2 Tablespoon.
May use a 5 ounce can of tuna and a 7.5 ounce can of salmon.